After the first leaks, the official list of PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium games for the month of September has just been communicated and clearly, the emphasis has been placed on Japanese games.
After a first leak via Dealabs and billbil-kun concerning the upcoming titles on the PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium offers, Sony formalizes the list of new games for the month of September 2023. The big Japanese hits are in the spotlight this time.
As a reminder, subscribers will be able to enjoy it at no additional cost on their PS5 and PS4.
New PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium games in September 2023
Here are the games that will be added to the PS+ Extra and Premium catalogs in September 2023
- NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139… (PS4)
- 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim (PS4)
- Sid Meier’s Civilization VI (PS4)
- Star Ocean The Divine Force (PS4, PS5)
- Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2 (PS4, PS5)
- Odin Sphere Leifthrasir (PS4)
- Unpacking (PS4, PS5)
- Planet Coaster: Console Edition (PS4, PS5)
- This War of Mine: Final Cut (PS5)
- Cloudpunk (PS4)
- Con: Rogue Corps (PS4)
- Tails Black (PS4, PS5)
- Call of the Sea (PS4, PS5)
- West of Dead (PS4)
- Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness (PS4)
- PAW Patrol The Movie: Adventure City Calls (PS4, PS5)
The Premium subscription is supplemented by classic games, the list of which is as follows:
- Star Ocean First Departure R (PS4)
- Star Ocean: Till the End of Time (PS4)
- Star Ocean: The Last Hope – 4K & FHD Remaster (PS4)
- Dragon’s Crown Pro (PS4, PS5)
As we can see, the headliners are on the Japanese side, notably with a certain NieR Replicantthe much-loved remake of Nier Automata by fans.
In the list, we also find a certain Star Ocean The Divine Force which may perhaps find its audience after a timid launch last year and despite rather lukewarm reviews from players and journalists.
Finally the last headline is none other than 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rimthe masterpiece of Vanillaware. A fairly atypical title already visually, but also by its gameplay taking the form of a Visual Novel coupled with a typical strategy game tactical.
With this new batch of titles at the street cred Certainly, we can say that Sony is trying to strengthen its editorial policy for its PS + following a lackluster month of September and a price increase which caused a lot of ink to flow.