BNP Paribas Bank announced changes to the Tariff of Commissions and Fees. They will come into force on April 1 this year and will cover personal accounts both from the bank’s current offer and those already withdrawn.
The high variability of the business environment requires us to constantly adapt our offer and technological infrastructure to be able to meet the challenges posed by the market, and at the same time provide our customers with increasingly better quality of services with constantly increasing convenience of using them. Continuous improvement of the quality of services generates an increase in costs, which is also influenced by the market conditions in which the entire financial sector in Poland operates. These include regulatory uncertainty, the still unstable macroeconomic situation, and growing fiscal and parafiscal burdens. These factors strongly influence the financial results of banks and the state of their capital, which in turn limits the sector’s ability to support economic development and sustainable transformation in Poland. Despite rising costs, we remain determined to keep fees as low as possible, often zero, for our active customers.
– said Aldona Skarbek-Jakubowska, Tribe Leader, Everyday Banking at Bank BNP Paribas
Bank BNP Paribas informs that more than a year has passed between the last change and the one coming in April. It was a period of rapid price increases and equally rapidly growing technological and safety requirements. Bank BNP Paribas’ constant investments in the development of customer services and the infrastructure that enables their efficient operation have resulted in new functions and opportunities offered by the bank on the Internet and in the mobile channel, as well as in the form of completely new products and services, such as Visa Film Card Whether currency exchange office in the GOmobile applicationavailable 24/7.
What will change from April 2024?
The most important changes in fees and commissions that will come into force April 1, 2024 in case of Account Open to Youthis:
- increasing the account maintenance fee to PLN 2.50but the fee will not change and will still be PLN 0, as long as:
- the customer logs in to the GOonline online banking system or the GOmobile mobile application at least once (logging in should take place in the calendar month preceding the fee collection),
- on the last calendar day of the month preceding the collection of the fee, there will be active consent to communication from the bank for marketing purposes in electronic and telephone form and to the processing of the Customer’s personal data and profiling,
- reduction to PLN 0 fees for the first deposit and first cash withdrawal (in a month) at the branch,
- reduction to PLN 0 fees for the Open Card for Today, at minimum 3 transactions this card in the previous month,
- reduction to PLN 0 fees for the Visa Film Card, at minimum 3 transactions this card in the previous month.
The most important changes in the case My Premium Account this:
- reduction to PLN 0 fees for cash deposits at Planet Cash and Euronet cash deposit machines,
- increase in the number of free transfers immediate from 3 to 5 a month,
- increase in the fee for subsequent instant transfers to PLN 6 (from the 6th transfer in a given month),
For all Bank BNP Paribas debit cards will introduce a commission:
- for non-cash card transactions related to games of chance, including: in a casino, online casino, gaming salon, bookmaker, totalizator, etc. – 4% of the transaction value,
- for non-cash card transactions performed as a money transfer – until December 31, 2024, it will be 2% of the transaction valueand after this date – 4% of the transaction value.
The changes will also affect fees and commissions for personal accounts withdrawn from the bank’s offer. Detailed information on changes to the table of fees and commissions can be found at this addressat section Individual clients.